Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ok..so life has been a little crazy

Its been sometime and i'm sorry that i have not kept as much as i have wanted..but here i am. I a so blessed and i have some much love for my savior and for the fact that he died for me. I know without a doubt that I am to serve a mission ...but i had not clue what a hard road that it would be. I am amazed how much my heart has grown with love. how great is the love that the Lord has for each of his children.... i am blessed. I have been able to pay off my largest credit card bring me one step closer to going. i feel good. This week i was able to bring some family names to the temple and start their work. i could feel them there with me... and have gained a better understanding of family and how important they are. 
Understanding Gods Will has been a hard but i know that i want his will to be mine and thats a blessing with in its self.-d

No comments: